Facebook Analytics and Metrics
It’s crucial to include Facebook in your social networks strategy since it’s one of the platforms with a higher number of active users. Metricool couldn’t forget about it and with us you can analyze and obtain Facebook stats with the results of your fan page or the posts you published.
Metricool gives you Facebook analytics free and helps you monitor what’s going on with your Facebook Page in a specific period of time, including real time. The most important thing for us is that you have access to all the information in a very simple and visual way so you can analyze the most important data at a glance. We will help you to get the relevant information and how to present it.
You can find below the breakdown of all the Facebook statatistics that Metricool put together for you:
Facebook Page Overview
Metricool gives you many different Facebook stats such as: the evolution of likes, impressions, page views and likes per post. If you are struggling in getting more likes on Facebook, here we show you how to improve this.
Choose the period that you want to analyze and the platform will show you a graphic with the evolution of your Facebook fan page. It also provides you with the average values calculated by our tool to summarize the different data.
Followers on Facebook
In this section, you can check how many followers you have gained or lost in relation to the published posts. You can also check how the number of followers on Facebook go up or down depending on if you publish one day or not.
Clicks on Page
Reviewing the general info about your page, you can also see the results obtained regarding how many clicks your Facebook page receives. You can see when you got more clicks in the call to action, get directions or phone button on your Facebook fun page.
You can analyze all Facebook statistics here to learn about the performance of your posts.
You can get a general overview about all your posts in a specific period of time. That is, the result of your publications in a quick view. You’ll have time later to review these outcomes in depth.
- Facebook Engagement: Interaction rate generated by your posts, considering the total interactions divided by the reach of these posts and multiplied by one thousand. If you want to know more about Facebook Engagement click here.
- Interactions: Sum of reactions, comments, shares and clicks.
- Reach: Number of people who visited your posts.
In this section, you can go in depth with the data obtained in Overview. You can see the evolution of reactions, comments, shares and clicks per post. You can also analyze the different Facebook metrics gathered by Metricool that will be very useful to measure specific data regarding the interactions: reactions per post, daily reactions, comments per post, daily posts, shares per post and daily shares.
Here you can make a thorough analysis of the results achieved by your publications, you can use filters to obtain the info needed. You will be able to compare Facebook posts according to the engagement or reach. You will get relevant insights that will help you in your social media strategy or planning of your content.
Scheduler and the Best Times to Post on Facebook
In the Planning tab, you can find three options: Calendar, History and Autolists. Let’s review each of them and find out how they can help you with your metrics and stats.
Organize all your posts in a simple and quick way to save time when it’s time to publish with our Facebook post planner. Metricool will let you coordinate with your calendar all your posts with a link, video/gif and up to 4 images. By the way, this is another advantage that Metricool offers you, the possibility to organize a group of images (Max. 4) to be published in a specific album.
The calendar option is very straightforward once you know what you want to publish and when it’s the best time to do it. Just follow these steps:
- Select in the calendar the date and time you want to publish.
- Add images, video/GIF or link.
- Once you schedule it, Metricool will post it automatically.
Other advantages are:
- When you use our Facebook post scheduler, it doesn’t delete it from the list so it can be used to publish again at another time or in a different social network.
- You can post the same content in different platforms at the same time.
- You can drag images from your computer to attach them to a post.
- If you attach a link at the end of the text, this link will be shown expanded with the image preview and description.
- You can publish up to 4 images, 1 GIF or 1 video.Once the programmed content is published, it’ll be marked in green in your calendar.
Best Times to Post on Facebook
Apart from planning your content, this tool allows you to know when is the best time to post on Facebook. In short, the “hottest” hours to obtain the best results. You will know at every moment when there are more followers connected to be more visible, increase the engagement, improve the traffic and gain more followers.
Activate the ‘best time on’ button for Facebook (you also have the option to choose Twitter and Instagram). Then, you will see in the calendar below, bands from light to dark blue that indicate when it’s the best time to post your content.
The dark blue bands show the best time to publish. In other words, when you have more possibilities to get more interactions.
Facebook Analytics Report
This is one of the most important advantages that you will obtain with Metricool in comparison with other tools. Metricool helps you to create Facebook analytics reports automatically in PDF or PPT (PowerPoint) format, offering Facebook metrics in great detail. The result will be very professional and with an attractive design.
These reports can be presented to your clients or superiors, or simply show the information to potential sponsors or advertisers. The reports will also help you to keep track of your Facebook metrics and check if your strategy is working successfully.
On top of that, these Facebook analytcis reports can be customized with options like:
- Interval of time of your choice.
- Metrics and sections that you want to show.
- Logo of your company or agency (it will appear at the bottom of each page).
- Control, analyze and obtain Facebook statistics. Essential metrics to increase your presence on Facebook or in any other social network.
Now that you know more about what you can do with our tool… get started now and analyze your Facebook page!