Have you ever tried to communicate with Facebook and it was impossible? Have you jumped from URL to URL trying to find how to do it?
It’s exhausting, isn’t it?
Getting in touch with Facebook is very difficult and frustrating.
Below you can find the direct links to contact them depending on the topic of the issue or problem.
Stop looking because you have finally found how to communicate with Facebook and solve all your problems!
- 1 Contact Facebook to report a problem with your account
- 2 Contact Facebook to report things and potential abuse
- 3 Contact Facebook: Issues with ads
- 4 Contact Facebook when you have problems with your business page
- 5 Contact Facebook for issues with your videos
- 6 Other ways to contact Facebook
Contact Facebook to report a problem with your account
Depending on the nature of your problem you can use different ways to contact them. Click the link that best describes your problem and follow the steps:
- Problems at user level: Official Facebook Help Center page
- Report a login issue
- If you can’t enter to your account
- Report an issue with Notifications
Contact Facebook to report things and potential abuse
- Notice of infringement by an App
- Report inappropriate or abusive content
- Report a Privacy Rights Violation
- Report Spam
- Report an account that’s pretending to be you
Contact Facebook: Issues with ads
- Issues on your Facebook Business Account
- Problems with your ad account settings
- When you don’t recognize activity on your advertising account
- If Facebook rejects your ad
Contact Facebook when you have problems with your business page
Contact Facebook for issues with your videos
Other ways to contact Facebook
If you couldn’t solve your problems accessing any of the links above, you still have another option to get in touch with Facebook:
You can always find an answer to your questions and doubts through Facebook’s community, a forum where you can connect with others and share issues, problems and solutions about Facebook . Facebook help team will also offer you with assistance and find possible solutions to your problems.
We wished that communicating with Facebook were a bit easier, in any case we hope this article helps you find a more direct way to report your issues and find the answers to your questions.
If you have any further questions or doubts, please let us know in the comment section.