Like most websites, we use own and third party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalised advertising or based on your browsing habits.
Generally, the information does not directly identify you, but can provide you with a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you may choose not to allow us to use certain cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience on the site and the services we can offer.
The newsletter you didn’t know you needed and will now be your favorite.
Find out all the news of social networks in one click.
Should those on social media be aware of the news of everything that happens in networks?
We are one of those who think absolutely YES, but also of those who think that time is money and that writing “Instagram” on Google to search for recent news from the social network takes away super valuable time.
Page 3 of Google and still nothing interesting. You leave it because you need to schedule your content, you blink, you enter Twitter and you find out about the latest change of the social network.
Goodbye to news, goodbye to your competitors, goodbye to trends.
Come on, you need someone to collect this news for you to stay up to date without investing hours.
And yes, you guessed it. We present our candidacy to be that email you open every Sunday and thus, be up to date with what is happening on social networks. In addition, we give you quick access to Metricool content: video tips, tutorials, and VIP access to masterclasses.
We turn on Sherlock Holmes mode to collect in each newsletter the latest news about social media… and of which YOU have to know.
Why? To avoid diving hours on Google looking for information.
For what? To have in your inbox all the information you need about social media.
When and where? Every Sunday in your inbox, so you can get ahead of the week and read the mail quietly from your couch.
- 24.09.2023 Instagram is on fire 🔥
- 17.09.2023 Reels are sweeping but…
- 10.09.2023 Instagram prepares for a revolution
- 03.09.2023 A week full of NEWS. Who’s copying who?!
- 27.08.2023 Threads prepares to storm X
- 20.08.2023 TikTok admits defeat
- 13.08.2023 X wants to bring back a Twitter classic 🤯
- 06.08.2023 Shorts wants you to pass TikTok 🤯
- 30.07.2023 Elon Musk kills Twitter 😱
- 23.07.2023 Threads is still all the rave 🧵
- 16.07.2023 It’s still all about Threads in the US right now! 🤯🧵
- 09.07.2023 Zuckerberg vs Musk 🤼
- 02.07.2023 TikTok was fed up so they removed this feature
- 25.06.2023 Instagram 🥳 Hooray for you!
- 16.06.2023 BREAKING NEWS on TikTok…
- 09.06.2023 LinkedIn opens its doors…
- 03.06.2023 It’s over for good on YouTube
- 27.05.2023 The day has arrived…
- 20.05.2023 Is Elon Musk’s Twitter reign over?
- 13.05.2023 Oh my God, another social media copier… A new tab on Twitter
- 05.05.2023 Instagram shows its cards…
- 28.04.2023 WHAT? Barcelona is the next alternative to Twitter
- 21.04.2023 Twitter with 10,000, the 5 of Instagram and subscriptions by the bucketful
- 14.04.2023 GAME OVER for TikTok?
- 05.04.2023 OMG LinkedIn want’s to be like TikTok
- 31.03.2023 The most downloaded social media app…
- 24.03.2023 Longer Reels in stories, about time!
- 17.03.2023 Oh my god the new TikTok feed
- 10.03.2023 Twitter stops being Twitter, TikTok releases Series and Instagram discusses AI
- 03.03.2023 Did you know than Amazon Prime has more than… PRIME VIDEO vs. TikTok️
- 24.02.2023 You didn’t expect this from Instagram…
- 17.02.2023 TREND ALERT! This is what has happened in the networks, in case you don’t know yet
Metricool Software S.L. is responsible for the processing of your data, in order to manage your subscription to the Newsletter and send you communications with news and possible Metricool promotions, unless you want to unsubscribe at any time.