Do you know that you can add ALT text when scheduling your social media content from Metricool?
Wait, slow down. What is ALT text?
ALT text or alternative text is a social media feature that allows you to add descriptive text to an image to help visually impaired people understand the content.
An inclusive feature to reach more social media users with posts that contain an image. Your audience will appreciate your efforts to be more accessible to visually impaired people.
How to add ALT text with Metricool
If you schedule social media content with Metricool, you can include the alternative text from the planning tool.
This option is only available at the moment when you schedule your content on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
You can only add ALT text if you include an image in the post.
- Log in to your Metricool account and click on ‘Create New Post’.
- Choose the social networks on which you want to publish. Remember that the ALT text is available on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Add the image or images.
- When you have attached them, tap on the three dots
- Click on ‘Add alt text to the image’.
- Type the text you want to add and click on Save.
✅ Schedule Alt Text with Metricool. Include a description of each image.
▶️ Try Metricool for free ◀️
As you can see, adding ALT text to your scheduled posts from Metricool is very simple. Make your content accessible to everyone.
Do you want to know everything you can do with Metricool? 👇🏻