Do you often use Canva? Is Metricool your favorite Chrome app? Put on your best clothes and bring out the champange. You’re’re going to toast to these two tools joining forces: that’s Canva with Metricool.
In this post, we have prepared a mini tutorial to understand how this integration works and what you can get out of it.
How Canva works with Metricool
You already feel that tingling sensation of trying Metricool’s functionalities, so we don’t want to waste any more of your time. Let’s see how it works.
How to “schedule” your content from Canva?
- Open Canva in your web browser.
- Design your post for the social network of your choice. You have a large number of templates to design for any social network.
- Once your finish your design, click on ‘Share’ at the top right corner and then ‘More’ at the bottom of this window.
- Search for Metricool by typing the name in the search box or scroll to the bottom under ‘More options’.
- In the window, choose the file type and write the copy for your post. You can then edit it in Metricool if you want to save time.
- Wait while Canva loads the multimedia content and enjoy that famous quotes that the tool leaves you with.
- Canva will show you a pop-up window for ‘Continue editing’, ‘Go to home page’ or ‘View on Metricool’. Click on the latter.
- The design tool will take you to Metricool’s planner, with the design you created and the copy you added.
- Now all that’s left is to add the final touches to your post, choose the social network where you want it to be published and select the date and time.
- That’s it! First post designed with Canva and published from Metricool.
What this integration brings you
The summary of this functionality and the union of Canva with Metricool can be summed up in one simple sentence:
✅ Design in Canva and schedule content from Metricool on any social network without switching apps.
The integration of these two tools will allow you to increase the efficiency of your social media management. Wasting time figuring out where you saved your Canva design to scheduling on Metricool will be something from the past.
Remember to register with Metricool to enjoy this feature.
Now from Canva, you can integrate your design directly into the Metricool planner.
What do you think about this functionality? Have you tried it yet? We’ll read you in the comments!
And if you want to know more about Metricool and how to get the most out of it, this Mega Tutorial with all its features is what you need.