Do you want to give rhythm to your Instagram stories?
When you go around the stories,you can check that some of them are accompanied by music. You want to do the same with your stories but still you don’t know how. So keep reading and we will tell you how to add music to your Instagram stories and share your favorite musical notes.
Come on, let’s hit play and make noise!
How to add music to stories
Friedrich Nietzsche said: “without music on Instagram, life would be a mistake”.
So the time has come for you to give a new touch to your content in stories.
- Open the Instagram application and upload the image, video or boomerang that you want to share.
- Once you have the content selected, click on the button you have in the top right. The stickers (third from the left) and all the editing options for the story will appear.
- Choose the music tag
When you click, a new window will display where the application will suggest music ‘For you’, you can ‘browse’ or search for the song directly in the search engine.
- Choose your favorite singer or favorite song
You can search the songs by title or by author, even the application will suggest some songs depending on what you have added.
- Now is the time to decide what your story with music will be like.
You can choose the 15 seconds of the song that will sound, the typography of the lyrics that is playing or, instead, choose an image from the album of the song.
- Your music on Instagram stories is ready.
Last step, tap on ‘Done’ and then on ‘Your story’ to share it
You already have your Instagram story uploaded.
Are we finished? No, far from it, what if you want to upload the album image? Let’s see how to do it.
How to add music from Spotify
You can add music to your story directly from the Spotify music platform.
It is even easier than from Instagram, a different process, because you do not record the story from the application but the song image will appear from Spotify.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and choose the song you want to share on Instagram stories.
- You already have it? Now is the time to share it on Instagram. Click on the three-dot button on the top right and you will open the window to share.
Choose the ‘Instagram Stories’ option and give Spotify permission to access Instagram.
- The application itself will take you to Instagram and you will have the image of the song you have chosen.
- Once you have it, you need to edit it.
The process is the same as the previous one, choose the music sticker, the piece of song you want to play and the style to accompany the story.
- Done! Click on the story and share what you are listening to at that moment!
Now you know how to share stories with music on Instagram and how to add music to them.
Choose the one that best adjusts to the type of content you are going to upload and let your viewers see and hear it. Music is also part of an effective marketing strategy.
If the music option does not appear in your stories, make sure you have the latest version downloaded. if it still does not appear, you can uninstall the app from your mobile and reinstall it, this trick works when all the new Instagram features are not yet shown .
Enjoy your stories with music, now it’s your turn to make noise.