If you normally browse Instagram, it is usual that you come across videos from other users that you like, both in stories and in the feed.
Although you have the option to save the post, if the user deletes it you will no longer be able to see it.
Why not keep it on your computer or mobile device to see it whenever you want?
Here’s a guide on how to download an Instagram video for free.
❌ Remember that if the profile of the person you want to download the stories from is private, you will not be able to download or view the content.
How to download a video or image from Instagram’s feed
The videos shown in the feed are easier to download than the stories, since they don’t have the 24 hour limitation and you will have more time to download the videos until the user removes it from their feed.
For this option, InstaDPS is an ideal and easy-to-use online tool
How to download a video or image from the Instagram feed?
- Copy the link of the video you want to download. You can do it by clicking on the post and copying the URL (if you are on PC) or on both PC and mobile, by clicking the three dots of the post located on the top right side and clicking ‘Copy link’.
- Then, go to Instasave and paste the link of the video.
- Click ‘Get Image’.
- You video has been already downloaded on your mobile device or pc.
❌ The same as with stories. If the profile is private, you cannot see the content of that profile, nor can you have that content.
How to download a video from IGTV
Instagram TV allows you to upload longer videos to Instagram profiles, up to 60 minutes.
You can find them in the central part of the user’s profile, between posts and tagged.
With SaveIGTV you can download these videos in less than five minutes.
- Go to the user’s IGTV profile and click on the video you want to download.
- Copy the video link from the URL or click the three dots in the top right and then tap ‘Copy link’.
- Enter SaveIGTV, insert the content link and tap ‘Download Now’ or the three dots in the preview.
- Now you just have to wait for your connection to do the rest to obtain the IGTV video.
Now you know how to download a video from Instagram depending on whether it is in the feed, in the stories or on IGTV. You can save them for new content ideas or watch them again to make sure you don’t miss anything!