If you were wondering, the answer is “yes”, luckily you can edit scheduled post Facebook.
A day in the life of a social media manager involves scheduling posts and then checking them to see whether anything needs to be corrected.
But, how can you edit a scheduled post on Facebook? Keep reading!
How to Edit Scheduled Posts on Facebook
Whether you’re using Facebook or Metricool to schedule your posts, you can review any content you’ve scheduled on the social network.
In this post, you’ll find out how to do this from Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Fan Page, and Metricool.
So, don’t go anywhere!
Editing a scheduled Facebook post with Creator Studio
Creator Studio is Facebook’s tool for scheduling your social media content on Facebook and Instagram.
From here, you can go to each of your posts and edit the post you’ve scheduled.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Creator Studio using the account where you scheduled the content.
- In the left column, click Pre-Published/Scheduled, and in the options displayed, tap All.
- Creator Studio will show you all the posts you’ve scheduled. Next, click Edit Post.
- Now you can tweak everything you need on your scheduled post: text, links, photography, etc.
- Click Save, and you’re all set.
Edit scheduled post Facebook with Metricool
If you usually use Metricool to schedule your Facebook posts, you’re in luck, because you can edit your scheduled posts here, too.
Also, remember that with Facebook you can see the best times to post on your page, when your followers are most active.
How to edit scheduled posts on Facebook from your Metricool dashboard?
- Log in to your Metricool dashboard and go to Planning.
- If you have a lot of scheduled posts, go to the filter option (the funnel button on the right-hand side) and select only the Facebook option.
- Once you’ve got your calendar up, select the post you want to edit by clicking on it.
- Metricool will open the scheduled post window so that you can edit what you need and click save.
- Ready in no time while you check the best time to post.
So, that’s how to edit scheduled post in both Creator Studio and Metricool.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to check your scheduled posts on Facebook so that you don’t leave anything to chance.
And if you need a guide to start your Facebook strategy, go to this link to check out Metricool’s.