Do you want to have your own social media manager calendar for 2023?
Hold on, another calendar? I’m going to have a desk full of… wait, no! Now, we present the Metricool calendar with all the social media holidays.
Social Media Holidays 2023
This calendar is the planning tool that you have always wanted to have in your hands as a social media manager. Why? Because this includes the most important dates and holidays of the year so you can use this as a tool to plan your social media content.
✅ This will keep track of all key dates so you can share content on your social accounts.
✅ You can schedule your content keeping in mind these dates.
Do you remember when you saw other social media accounts posting and saying, “I wish I was uploading content on Social Media Day?”
Well, from now on you can be a reference for other social media professionals with the Metricool calendar, available to download FOR FREE HERE. 👇🏻
What’s included in this calendar? First, the most important days of the year, some national and general celebrations as well as more niche days related to a specific area.
Of course, don’t forget to save it in your favorites so that you are always up to date and people will want to smash the like button with your content.
Here’s a rundown of every holiday you’ll find in the calendar:
January 2023 Social Media Holidays
January is similar to September, a month with new resolutions and positive intentions.
These intentions always start ‘next Monday’ or January 1st of each year. Since we’ve promised you with an innovative calendar, what better month to start with?
- January 1: New Year’s Day
- January 4: National Trivia Day – World Braille Day
- January 5: National Bird Day
- January 11: Human Trafficking Awareness
- January 13: National Sticker Day
- January 15: National Hat Day – World Snow Day
- January 16: Blue Monday – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- January 19: National Popcorn Day
- January 20: Cheese Lover’s Day
- January 21: National Hugging Day
- January 22: Chinese New Year
- January 23: National Pie Day
- January 28: Data Privacy Day
- January 31: National Hot Chocolate Day
February 2023 Social Media Holidays
Now that we’ve passed the Christmas holidays and new resolutions have been set, some are still navigating their way through the new year.
Will February be as long as we think? Only for days to celebrate of course!
- Black History Month
- February 4: World Cancer Day – Zombie Pride Day – Facebook’s Anniversary
- February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- February 12: The Super Bowl
- February 13: World Radio Day – National Cheddar Day – Internet Friends Day – Galentine’s Day
- February 14: Valentine’s Day – Safer Internet Day
- February 15: International Childhood Cancer Day – Singles Awareness Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day – World Day of Social Justice – National Love Your Pet Day
- February 21: Pancake Day
- February 27: World NGO Day
- February 28: World Rare Disease Day
March 2023 Social Media Holidays
Do you smell that, Metricooler? The first aromas of Spring are here, and if you’re long due for some change, your calendar is here to freshen things up.
The third month of the year brings lots of happiness and color!
- Women’s History Month
- March 1: Zero Discrimination Day
- March 3: World Wildlife Day
- March 8: International Women’s Day
- March 15: World Consumer Rights Day
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day
- March 20: International Day of Happiness – Start of Spring
- March 21: World Poetry Day – World Down Syndrome Day – Twitter 17th Anniversary
- March 22: World Water Day
- March 23: National Puppy Day – World Meteorological Day
- March 25: Earth Hour – International Waffle Day
- March 27: World Theatre Day
April 2023 Social Media Holidays
The sun is once again starting to come out from the clouds, it doesn’t get dark anymore at 4pm and it seems that more smiles are appearing…
Although April is the month of showers, we hope that your posts receive a shower of likes as well! Let’s go for it!
- April 1: April Fools’ Day
- April 2: World Autism Awareness Day
- April 7: World Health Day
- April 9: Easter Sunday
- April 15: World Art Day
- April 18: Day for Monuments and Sites
- April 19: World Simpsons Day
- April 21: World Creativity and Innovation Day
- April 22: Earth Day
- April 23: World Book Day
- April 25: Metricool Day
- April 26: World Intellectual Property Day
- April 27: World Design Day
- April 29: International Dance Day
- April 30: International Jazz Day
May 2023 Social Media Holidays
And just like that, we are already at the first hot days of the year. However, there is always that brave person still wearing their winter clothes and we can’t help but think, “Oh my god, how is he not firing up?”
But you already know that until the end of May, don’t throw away your coats just yet. And until the end of the year, don’t forget your Metricool social media manager calendar!
- AAPI Month (Asian American Pacific Islander)
- May 2: National Teacher Day
- May 3: World Press Freedom
- May 4: Star Wars Day
- May 5: LinkedIn’s 20th Anniversary
- May 6: Free Comic Book Day – National Nurses Day
- May 7: World Laughter Day
- May 8: World Red Cross Day
- May 14: Mother’s Day
- May 15: International Day of Families
- May 17: International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia
- May 18: International Museum Day
- May 23: YouTube’s 18th Anniversary
- May 25: Geek Pride Day
- May 28: National Burger Day
- May 29: Memorial Day
- May 31: World No Tobacco Day
June 2023 Social Media Holidays
How is it possible that just a minute ago I was watching the ball drop and now we’re already in June? What’s happening?!
Well, yes, Metricooler, time flies and before you know it, it’s passed in the blink of an eye. In June we say goodbye to spring and hello summer! Want another reason to smile, the happiest day of the year is coming…
- PRIDE MONTH
- June 3: World Bicycle Day
- June 5: World Environment Day
- June 8: World Ocean Day
- June 14: World Blood Donor Day
- June 18: International Sushi Day – Father’s Day
- June 20: Yellow Day, the happiest day of the year
- June 19: Juneteenth
- June 21: National Selfie Day – International Day of Yoga – World Music Day – Beginning of Summer
- June 25: Day of the Seafarer
- June 28: LGBTQIA+ Pride
- June 30: World Social Media Day
July 2023 Social Media Holidays
Emails begin with ‘out of office’ auto responses, days are spent outside soaking in the Vitamin D, nights are spent watching the booming fireworks. SUMMER HAS ARRIVED! On this side of the pond is summer and on the other, winter is coming!
So while some find all the beach bars, others are finding shelter from the cold. No matter the season, you can continue having the best feed with all memorable publications of the year. What will play out in July?
- July 2: World UFO Day
- July 4: Independence Day – World eBook Day
- July 6: International Kissing Day
- July 13: International Rock Day
- June 17: World Emoji Day – National Tattoo Day
- June 18: Nelson Mandela International Day
- June 22: World Brain Day
- June 24: Parents’ Day
- June 30: International Friendship Day – National Cheesecake Day
August 2023 Social Media Holidays
We’re nearing the end of summer, but it’s far from over. So while you’re soaking up the last days of sun, don’t let your work get in the way.
You can program your posts with Metricool, so while you’re disconnected at the beach, your content will post automatically. Who said you can’t have the best of both worlds?
- August 5: International Beer Day
- August 8: International Cat Day
- August 13: International Left-Handers Day
- August 16: National Tell A Joke Day
- August 19: World Photography Day
- August 23: Hashtag Day
- August 26: World Dog Day
September 2023 Social Media Holidays
The second month of big resolutions… starting that gym membership, tackling that pile of books…
While the resolutions are on their way, why stop with your social media calendar? As summer slips away, we can start to welcome the autumn leaves, pumpkin aesthetics and grabbing that sweater. Here are the super days of September!
- Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15)
- September 4: Labor Day
- September 5: International Day of Charity
- September 10: Grandparents Day
- September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- September 17: Batman Day
- September 21: International Day of Peace
- September 22: Start of Fall (Autumnal Equinox)
- September 23: International Day of Sign Languages
- September 25: National Comic Book Day
- September 27: Google Anniversary – World Tourism Day
- September 29: National Coffee Day – World Maritime Day
- September 30: International Podcast Day
October 2023 Social Media Holidays
The best thing to tackle the last quarter of the year is a good coffee, right? If you’re in the US, you’ll have two excuses to drink too much coffee… thanks to International Coffee Day on October 1! Cheers to the thing that keeps us up and gets us through the long work days.
Don’t forget to put on your favorite Halloween costume. Are you trick or trick this year?
- Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15)
- October 1: International Coffee Day – International Day of Older Persons
- October 2: World Day of Non-Violence
- October 4: World Animal Day
- October 6: Instagram Anniversary – World Smile Day
- October 10: World Mental Health Day
- October 19: International Day against breast cancer
- October 20: International Chefs Day
- October 21: World Energy Saving Day
- October 28: World Animation Day – National Chocolate Day
- October 31: Halloween
November 2023 Social Media Holidays
We have finally entered the “Holiday Season.” This means we are starting to brainstorm which gifts to give to our loved ones, gearing up for lots of family time and looking forward to eating ALL the food…
November also marks a MAJOR month for marketing with International Marketing Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Native American Heritage Month
- November 1: All Saints Day
- November 1-2: Day of the Dead
- November 4: International Marketing Day
- November 10: World Science Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
- November 13: World Kindness Day
- November 23: Thanksgiving
- November 24: Black Friday
- November 25: Small Business Saturday
- November 27: Cyber Monday
December 2023 Social Media Holidays
Well would you look at that, you’ve blinked and boom, another year has passed by. Can you believe we’ve already reached December? It’s beginning to look a lot like the holiday season and we are praying for snow, joy and let’s be honest, great gifts.
The same goes for your planned content, where spreading the joy and happiness of the holiday season will leave your followers with a warm feeling. How do you want to close out the year?
- Hanukkah (December 18 – December 26)
- December 1: World AIDS Day
- December 5: World Volunteer Day
- December 10: World Human Rights Day
- December 21: First Day of Winter
- December 24: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Kwanzaa
- December 31: New Year’s Eve
Now that you’ve made it to the end of the 2023 Social Media Holidays, remember that with Metricool you can analyze all your social network metrics to see how your important days posts worked.
If you have any concerns about Social Media Manager Calendar 2023, drop them in the comments below! 👇🏻