Want to learn how to schedule a post on Facebook so that you always have content on your brand page?
There are two ways you can do this: using Creator Studio, Facebook’s tool for managing Facebook and Instagram content, and Metricool, the all-in-one tool to manage all your social media work.
Scheduling posts on Facebook with Creator Studio
Let’s start with Creator Studio, the Facebook tool where you can schedule all your Facebook and Instagram content.
Although right now, we’re only interested in how to schedule a post on Facebook.
⚠️ With Creator Studio there’s no need to register, but you do need to have a Facebook account and, of course, a brand page on which to post.
So, how to schedule a post on Facebook with Creator Studio?
- Go to Creator Studio by clicking on this link.
- Click “Create Post”, the green button in the top left.
- Choose the page you want to post content to, if you have more than one. Make sure you don’t post to the wrong one!
- Start creating: write the copy for your post, add emojis, photos, tag other pages, etc.
- When you’re ready, go to the post button but tap the tab on the right. Several options will open, choose the schedule option, and select the date and time.
To see the posts you’ve scheduled, go to the column on the left > Pre-published > Scheduled.
Here you can edit posts you’ve scheduled with Creator Studio or delete them.
Scheduling posts on Facebook with Metricool
Metricool, the Swiss army knife for managing social networks, also lets you schedule posts on Facebook.
What’s more, it also shows you the best times to post, meaning the time of day when more followers are active so that you can improve your reach.
To get your Metricool account, sign up for FREE HERE.
Got it? Then keep reading.
- Go to Metricool and go to Planning in your dashboard.
- Select the best Facebook times on the right to see when’s the best time to post. You can also check the percentage box to see it in figures so that you know the exact best time.
- In the calendar, click on the time you want to post or on “Create new post”.
- Within the planning window, check the Facebook box at the top where all the social networks are located.
- Now get into creative mode: write the copy for your post, add an image or video, emojis, gifs, etc.
- Look to the right at the feed preview to see how your post will look on both mobile and desktop.
- Finally, select the date and time you want it to be posted if you haven’t already, and click save.
▶️ Edit the scheduled post by clicking on the post within your planner and tweaking any bits that need it.
▶️ Check the best times to see whether you’re posting at the best time to get the most out of your post.
▶️ Check Metricool’s feed preview to see whether you’re happy with how the post looks or want to make some changes.
▶️ Plan your content and analyze the performance of your Facebook page from Metricool: everything you need to succeed with Facebook in one tool.
So, now you know how to schedule a post on Facebook from Creator Studio and Metricool.
Now all you have to do is stick to your strategy. If you haven’t started, here’s Metricool’s Facebook Marketing guide.