Like most websites, we use own and third party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalised advertising or based on your browsing habits.
Generally, the information does not directly identify you, but can provide you with a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you may choose not to allow us to use certain cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience on the site and the services we can offer.
If you manage multiple Instagram accounts, both for your brand and for clients, you may feel overwhelmed sometimes; therefore, we have prepared a series of Instagram tips and tricks in 2022 for you to manage your profiles in the most efficient way.
Instagram Tips: maximize your resources
How can you manage multiple Instagram accounts without dying in the process?
The key is organization, while also having the right tools to carry out your work. Don’t forget to write these tips down to use them while creating and planning out your content.
Plan your content
One of the main ways to adequately manage your Instagram accounts is to have all your content planned.
If you schedule what you’re going to share on Instagram you can:
- Dedicate your time to other tasks while the tool publishes your content for you.
- Make sure to post on important days and holidays, for example, using our 2023 social media calendar.
- Avoid searching daily for content and spend endless hours each day thinking about what to post on social media.
With Metricool, you can program all kinds of content on Instagram: images, carousels, videos and reels. Once you schedule them in the planner, the tool will publish that content automatically, while stories are semi-automatic.
That is, you program stories in Metricool and it will send you a notification for the time you choose so you don’t forget to publish it manually on Instagram.
Use tools to analyze metrics
As far as social media goes, you know the importance of measuring the analytics of your work on Instagram, right?
But, with analyzing those metrics for each account that you manage comes a lot of work. Going data by data, account by account, post by post…
If this sounds like your experience, you need a tool or app that allows you to have all your accounts analytics available for your brand or company. For this, we recommend that you use Metricool as an Instagram analytics tool.
Connect your Instagram account with Metricool and you can have all the metrics and information about the performance of your work: your community, followers, posts, engagement, etc.
Everything you need to measure how the marketing strategy, of the Instagram accounts you manage, is working.
Manage comments from your accounts
The more accounts you manage, the harder it is to respond to all comments on posts, replies from stories and direct messages you receive.
There are several ways you can manage all these responses without getting into chaos:
- The first way is to create a quick response: with this option you can autocomplete a response through some keywords. This feature is only available on iOS at the moment, but it is very useful to avoid responding the same to different messages.
- The second option is to manage your comments and messages externally. Metricool’s Inbox section allows you to reply to any comments or private messages you receive.
Both of these options can help you manage and streamline everything related to your comments and private messages from your accounts and thus, be more efficient on a day-to-day basis.
Control the trolls
In relation to comments, there are certain users that turn the social media accounts that you manage, upside down. These are the trolls of social media.
They are the users who try to provoke you on social media with negative or unnecessary comments and messages that many times, you don’t know what to do. In addition, they take away your time when you have to decide about what action to take or how to respond.
Luckily for you, Instagram has alternatives to deal with these users:
- Block a user from having any access to your account.
- Restrict access by allowing them to only view your content, or only allowing them to comment as long as you agree.
- Mute their profile so that Instagram doesn’t show you any of that user’s content.
- Hide comments that you find unpleasant or out of place. If it continues, you can use the options above.
With these features, you can limit access of your content to the trolls: blocking, restricting, or silencing on Instagram are good alternatives to say goodbye to these social media instigators.
Managing posts in your profile
If you have been managing an Instagram account for a long time, you probably have a lot of posts shared on your profile.
At this point, you may need to perform certain actions inside the account you manage to maintain control and keep your profile clean. Actions such as:
- Archive some posts that no longer make sense in the feed: such as launch offers, advertising campaigns, etc. By archiving a post, you can easily recover it later if need be.
- Save posts to your saved folder, so you can remember which posts worked well and repeat similar content in the future.
- Delete posts permanently, which no longer appear in your feed and which cannot be recovered.
- Review posts that you left a like, but now want to delete: whether it was unintentional or if you want to prevent the algorithm from relating that post to your interests.
In addition to keeping a calendar or template to plan your strategy, you can keep track and manage all the posts that you made or liked.
Manage the link in your Instagram bio
The link in bio on Instagram can be a gamechanger, if you know how to use it well. Keep in mind that the social network only allows you to add one link in the bio, so if you want to make the most of it, you have to use external tools.
In addition, the more profiles you manage, to control that one single link can become crazy. Is there a solution? Of course!
Metricool SmartLinks is one of our most highly recommended tools, to make the most of your Instagram bio links:
- Create your SmartLink in Metricool and add all the buttons you need, as if it were your links page.
- Add links to different posts, which is ideal for driving traffic to specific content.
- Personalize the buttons to your liking, as well as the background of the page.
- Analyze the performance of your links to see how the placement order, call to action, etc. have worked.
From Metricool’s app, you can manage your bio link from any of the accounts you manage.
Apply these tips to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the best way possible. Do you have any Instagram tips or advice that helps you and that you want to share? Leave a comment below!